Tyler Perry in Meet the Brown's

Martin Lawrence - Tyler Perry in Meet the Brown's

Hello everybody. Yesterday, I found out about Martin Lawrence - Tyler Perry in Meet the Brown's. Which is very helpful in my opinion so you. Tyler Perry in Meet the Brown's

Tyler Perry grew up very poor in New Orleans, Louisiana. Like many others who grew up poor, I am sure he knows what it is like to have to use a neighbor's hose to run a bath after the water got shut off in the middle of the night or when the fridge breaks and the rented fridge has cockroaches. Unlike me however, Tyler Perry was abused mentally and physically. When I say abused, I am not talking about a slap on the hand for hitting your sister; I'm talking about concussion type abuse.

What I said. It shouldn't be the actual final outcome that the real about Martin Lawrence . You check this out article for home elevators what you want to know is Martin Lawrence .

Martin Lawrence

Until about the age of 19, Tyler Perry blamed his lack of success on the abuse he suffered as a child. Then one day he found himself at home watching an part of Oprah, that told depressed habitancy to write down their feelings on paper. Now I know, most guys are saying Tyler is indeed starting to sound imagine since he is at home watching Oprah and writing down his feelings. Guys don't go out like that though...the process indeed works. It wasn't easy, but his writings became plays and the plays became movies.

Tyler was 19 years old when he decided he had to leave Louisiana. While in Atlanta, he decided to put all the money he had and even money he did not have into his first big play "I Know I've Been Changed." When I say all, I do not mean all like if this thing does not work I can get some money out of my 401K or all if this does not work I can call my parents and they will wire me some money, no I am talking about all like if this thing does not work I am homeless. Well, that is exactly what happened. Only 30 habitancy showed up to his opening. He lost his twenty thousand dollar speculation and became homeless.

Now for one itsybitsy put yourself in Tyler Perry's shoes. You left your family in Louisiana to pursue your dream of writing plays and then because of that dream you come to be homeless. I think 99.9% of you who are reading this would have quit at this point, but not Tyler Perry. He lived in his car for five years and looking as though he is 6'5, I am not sure how that worked out but maybe he had a van. While living in his car and on the streets, Tyler Perry kept writing and ultimately had his first hit at Atlanta's House of Blues. That place has a indeed good Gospel brunch but back to Tyler. After his first big hit, he hooked up with Bishop Td Jake's to do "Women Thou Art Loosed." I took my Mom to that play and I can remember her crying afterward. To this day I can't remember a song or a movie having that corollary on her. That play made a million dollars in just five months. From there, Tyler Perry went on to write "Diary of a Mad Black Woman", "Madea's family Reunion" and "Meet the Browns" all sellout and all hit plays.

Since Madea was the driving force behind much of his early success, let's take a look back at the history of illustrious Black actors in drag. There was Flip Wilson as "Geraldine", Eddie Murphy in "The Nutty Professor" and "Norbert", Martin Lawrence in "Big Mama's House", Wesley Snipes in "Too Wong Foo", and of policy you had Marlon and Shawn Wayans in "White Chicks". Now just think for a second is this all that distinct from having us perform in black face? Yeah, I know many will say Whites do it too just look at John Travolta in "Hair Spray". My response to that is Whites also put on black face.

Now since I am probably losing my Tyler Perry fans, let me focus back on his achievements. All the before mentioned plays have come to be big movie hits manufacture a combined seventy-five million dollars. Now one movie and play I did not mention was "Why Did I Get Married". I saw the play and movie; I have to say I liked the movie a whole lot more. That was probably because I could only afford the cheap seats for the play and habitancy kept getting up in front of me, so I did not indeed get to appreciate it.

To wrap this up, Tyler Perry had shut down the theater firm with his article setting plays. Then he shut down the movie firm with his article setting movie debut, so now he was ready to take on television. You know there is an old boys network that says Black can star in roles, but they cannot produce, write and direct their own show. By now you know Tyler does not let anyone stop him. He went back to Atlanta, built a film and television studio with his own money, wrote, produced and directed ten episodes of "House of Pain" and then just gave it to a local Atlanta Tv station. He asked them to just put it on and if the habitancy like it, give me a deal if they do not, then just give me my tapes back. Do you know how raw that is? Will Smith, Denzel Washington and Jaime Foxx have been in this town manufacture hits for years, but none of them have ever built a television studio. You have got to give it up for Tyler, he is a true hustler. Let me close this out by promoting Tyler's current hit "Meet the Browns" in theaters March 21.

I hope you obtain new knowledge about Martin Lawrence . Where you'll be able to offer use within your evryday life. And most of all, your reaction is passed about Martin Lawrence .

0 comments:

Post a Comment